Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Poker Observers Stab at the Truth

Having watched much more poker than I have actually played, this portion of the blog will be devoted to a thorough exploration of the game, by a definite “outsider”. As I reflected on my knowledge and ideas of poker, I realized I knew little to nothing about the actual history or origins of the game. Beyond the tangible history of poker, is the irrefutable impact poker has had on modern culture. I will also track the economic, cultural and possibly even political impacts that poker has had on our country and world.

Sound boring? Well that is exactly what I'm going for, ask anyone I am the most boring person you will every meet.

So where to begin? As I scour the Internet for relevant facts, journals, statistics, etc. you will, I’m sure, wait with baited breath for the enlightened products of my exhaustive research.


Enjoy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment